(Releads with stake sale, adds detail) By Iain Rogers WOLFSBURG, Germany, April 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG and Abu Dhabi have agreed in principle for the Gulf emirate to take a stake in the German carmaker, senior Abu Dhabi officials said on Thursday. Abu Dhabi is interested in acquiring a stake that could be as high as 10 percent of the stock in Europe's largest carmaker, although VW Chief Executive Bernd Pischetsrieder said the two parties had not yet agreed on the size of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW agrees to sell stake to Abu Dhabi" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.