(Adds Volkswagen comments, FRANKFURT dateline) By Liau Y-Sing and Syed Azman KUALA LUMPUR/HAMBURG, March 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Malaysian carmaker Proton Holdings fell nearly 7 percent after a newspaper said Germany's Volkswagen AG had scrapped tie-up plans, but VW said talks continued. Malaysia had set an end-March deadline to find a strategic partner for state-controlled Proton to give it greater access to foreign markets and had said it was talking only to Volkswagen, the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW disputes report that Proton talks end" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642