* Q2 op profit 3.28 bln euros vs average f'cast of 3.20 bln * H1 group deliveries up 8.9 percent to 4.45 million autos * Affirms goals for higher revenue, flat oper profit * Shares down 2 pct vs 1.2 pct sector drop By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, July 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen AG suffered a slowdown in underlying profit growth in the second quarter, as costs of a technology overhaul and Europe's deepening debt ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW earnings growth slowed by tech costs and euro crisis" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642