* Luxury car maker lands bumper profit thanks to VW hedges * Makes as much from bets on VW shares in H1 as in FY07/08 * Windfall comes after Volkswagen short squeeze in October * German watchdog finds no wrongdoing in VW short squeeze * Porsche shares fall more than 6 pct on debt concerns (Adds background, detail) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, March 31 (Reuters) - Porsche SE landed another 6.84 billion euro ($9.0 billion) windfall gain from Volkswagen stock options in its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW hedges add 6.8 bln eur windfall to Porsche H1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.