(Adds number of new Golfs sold in 2004) WOLFSBURG, Germany, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Volkswagen AG will offer discount packages of up to 975 euros ($1,201) per unit on its flagship Golf V model to help promote sales in Germany, Europe's biggest carmaker said on Wednesday. The deals replace an offer of free air conditioning worth 1,225 euros that expires at the end of this month, officials said. They reiterated that VW expects to sell 600,000 Golfs this year, adding September would be one of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW offers new discount packages for Golf model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642