* State premier "irritated" by Porsche accusation * Says Porsche does not have all the facts * Remains in favour of deal between the two carmakers (Adds quotes, background) FRANKFURT, June 29 (Reuters) - Lower Saxony, Volkswagen's second-largest shareholder, again pushed VW and Porsche to break a deadlock in merger talks on Monday as the two German carmakers squabbled over a deal. Disagreements among Porsche's owning families and questions about preconditions for an investment by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW, Porsche must agree on future soon -Lower Saxony" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.