* Q1 opg profit 3.2 bln eur vs Rtrs poll avg 2.7 bln * Q1 revenue up 26 pct to 47.3 bln eur, reflecting MAN * Confirms outlook for 2012 to match 2011 opg profit * Says expects to increase deliveries and revenue * Shares up 6 pct, top Dax gainer (Adds analyst comment, background) By Andreas Cremer BERLIN, April 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Volkswagen posted an unexpected gain in first-quarter profit, surprising analysts and bucking a trend of poor performance by European carmakers because of its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW posts surprise profit gain amid record sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642