(Adds details, background) FRANKFURT, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Car maker Volkswagen's CEO said on Thursday he was not aware of any VW plans to buy German truck maker MAN AG , whose shares were up 4 percent on market talk of such a deal. Trading in MAN stock was brisk with 2.5 million shares having changed hands by 1305 GMT, almost double the stock's 90-day full-session average of 1.3 million, according to Reuters data. "There's talk going around that VW wants to buy MAN," several traders ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW says no plans to buy MAN; MAN shares higher" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.