(Adds comments from news conference) BARCELONA, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Spanish car maker Seat, part of the Volkswagen group, reported an 8 percent rise in 2004 net profit to 145 million euros ($189 million) on Thursday as it produced fewer cars in Spain but with higher prices. Revenues climbed to 5.86 billion euros from 5.52 billion a year earlier. In the last 18 months Seat stopped producing several models and launched more powerful, better-equipped cars such as the second generation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW Spanish unit Seat's 2004 profit rises 8 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.