(Adds background) By Christiaan Hetzner INGOLSTADT, Germany, Feb 22 (Reuters) - Audi AG expects another record year as car buyers snap up new models such as the Q7 offroader and the TT Coupe roadster, Volkswagen's premium unit said on Wednesday, though refraining from giving a profit target. VW needs Audi's good performance to continue, since the brand with the four interlocked rings contributes the bulk of profits at the group. Volkswagen's core VW brand is expected to have only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-VW's Audi unit shies away from profit target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642