* Q3 adj EPS $0.19 vs est loss of $0.06 * Rev falls 42 pct * Sees signs of growth in North America * Shares rise 10 pct (Adds conference call details, analyst comments, updates stock movement) By Bhaswati Mukhopadhyay BANGALORE, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Wabco Holdings Inc , a supplier of safety and control systems for commercial vehicles, posted a surprise quarterly profit due to lower expenses, and said it was seeing signs of growth in North America, sending its shares to a 52-week ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Wabco posts surprise Q3 profit, shares up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.