* Sees 2010 adj EPS $1.75 to $2.05 vs mkt est $1.77 * Sees 2010 loss/shr $4.24 to $4.55 * Sees 30-35 pct sales growth in local currencies (Adds conference call details, updates share movement) June 25 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker Wabco Holdings raised its adjusted earnings outlook for the year on stronger-than expected growth in its markets worldwide. The company said it expects Europe, its largest market, to see an increase in demand both from domestic as well as export sectors. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Wabco sees strong demand wordwide, ups full-year view" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642