* Westport to hire more people for its facilities * Westport to open a new technical center in Michigan * Westport shares up 13 pct (Adds details on demand for natural gas fuel, context, share movement) June 28 (Reuters) - Westport Innovations and General Motors plan to develop a natural gas engine technology for light motor vehicles, in a move to reduce dependence on conventional fuel, sending the Canadian company's shares up 13 percent. Vancouver-based Westport, which supplies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Westport, GM to develop natural gas engines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.