* Plan announced in State of the Union speech * Would require congressional action * Much smaller than action taken in Obama's first term * White House says proposal has bipartisan, industry support By Patrick Rucker WASHINGTON, Feb 13 (Reuters) - President Barack Obama wants Congress to create a $2 billion clean-energy transportation fund using fees paid by oil and gas producers on federal lands, the White House said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-White House wants $2 bln to give cleaner transport a boost" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642