* Ross sounding out potential buyers for auto business IAC * Faurecia among several auto suppliers approached-sources * Bank of America, JPMorgan also working on IPO -sources * IAC could be worth around $1.6 billion -source (Adds details on likely interested parties) By Soyoung Kim and Philipp Halstrick NEW YORK/FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Representatives of billionaire investor Wilbur Ross have approached several vehicle parts makers to gauge their interest in buying his ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Wilbur Ross's IAC mulls sale along with IPO-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642