(Adds details, byline, updates share activity, changes dateline from FOREST CITY, Iowa) By Susan Kelly CHICAGO, Dec 18 (Reuters) - Winnebago Industries Inc. on Wednesday reported higher quarterly earnings as low interest rates boosted demand for its signature motor homes, but a declining order backlog sent its shares tumbling about 10 percent. The No. 1 seller of motor homes in North America said it reduced its backlog of orders in the latest quarter after running nine months of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Winnebago net up, lower backlog hurts shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642