(Adds quote from CEO, stock reaction, analyst comment and byline; recasts) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, June 20 (Reuters) - Winnebago Industries Inc said on Friday that quarterly earnings tumbled 73 percent as tight credit, rising fuel prices and the housing slump discouraged consumers from buying its pricey motor homes during the key spring selling season. The company's new head also warned that the industry downturn, which has already forced several motor-home makers out of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Winnebago net tumbles; CEO warns on price war" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642