* Reiterates full-year sales to grow 2 percent * Strong U.S. growth continued in April and May * Shares down 1.9 percent (Adds CEO, analyst comments, background, updates shares) By Georgina Prodhan LONDON, June 29 (Reuters) - WPP Plc , the world's biggest advertising group by sales, said the United States and southeast Asia had driven faster growth this quarter, and reiterated that 2010 like-for-like sales should grow 2 percent. The group, whose ad agencies include JWT and Ogilvy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-WPP CEO sees continuing climb out of "the abyss"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642