(adds quote, background) By William Schomberg BRUSSELS, May 29 (Reuters) - A U.S. Congress farm plan that could increase agricultural subsidies do not help efforts to conclude a long-delayed global trade deal, World Trade Organisation Director-General Pascal Lamy said on Thursday. After meeting visiting senior U.S. lawmakers in Brussels, Lamy said: "I was quite transparent in saying that this Farm Bill is not sending a great signal that the U.S. are serious about reducing their ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-WTO's Lamy says U.S. farm bill poor trade signal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.