(Adds no comment from Volkswagen and Porsche) FRANKFURT, Dec 18 (Reuters) - The German state of Lower Saxony said a report that Premier Christian Wulff was forming an alliance to fend off Porsche's claims to power at Volkswagen had been fabricated. "Today's report in the Financial Times Deutschland that Premier Christian Wulff was considering forming an alliance against Porsche is made up. Such reports recur as regularly as Christmas," a Wulff spokesman said in a statement on Monday. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Wulff says anti-Porsche alliance report "made up"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.