(Adds company comments from the news conference) By Edwina Gibbs TOKYO, July 29 (Reuters) - Yamaha Motor Co. Ltd. , the world's No. 2. motorcycle maker, posted a big jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, with healthy sales of chip-mounting robots putting it well ahead of earnings targets. And while Yamaha will not review its longer-term outlook until the end of the business first half in September, an upward revision looks highly likely. Executive officer for finance Hiroshi Tanaka ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Yamaha Motor races past target with Q1 profit jump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642