(Adds additional model involved, Yamaha comment, paragraphs 4-5) WASHINGTON, March 31 (Reuters) - Yamaha Motor Co Ltd halted sales of three models of its Rhino off-road recreational vehicles until those already sold are repaired to reduce the risk of deadly rollovers, the U.S. Product Safety Commission said on Tuesday. The U.S. government has investigated more than 46 driver or passenger deaths linked to the Rhino 450, 660 and 700 models of off-road vehicles, mostly involving rollover ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Yamaha off-road vehicles linked to deaths-US govt" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642