* Zenn denies it is distancing itself from EEStor * Analyst says broader patents a positive for shareholders (Recasts with stock drop; fresh analyst comment) By Nicole Mordant VANCOUVER, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Shares of Zenn Motor Co Inc fell 14 percent on Tuesday on investor concerns the maker of drivetrain components for electric vehicles was distancing itself from its much-hyped battery supplier, EEStor Inc, despite denials from Zenn. Pouncing on statements in Zenn's quarterly results ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Zenn stock sags on worries over EEStor project" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.