* A123 cuts 2011 revenue forecast after Fisker cuts orders * CEO says Fisker decision unexpected, but temporary * Shares fall as much as 13 percent on Nasdaq (Adds background on Fisker, CEO quotes, updates shares) Nov 4 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion battery maker A123 Systems cut its full-year revenue outlook by 20 percent on Friday after Fisker Automotive cut fourth-quarter orders for battery packs. In a statement, A123 Chief Executive David Vieau described Fisker's decision as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-A123 shares drop, Fisker cuts battery orders" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.