* Coupon range seen at 3.5-4.0 percent - statement * Aabar is cornerstone investor in Glencore IPO * Bonds to represent about 12.2 mln Daimler shares (Releads; adds details on size, updates share price) DUBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments will raise 1.25 billion euros ($1.76 billion) from the sale of bonds exchangeable into German automaker Daimler's shares , more than was initially planned. Earlier on Tuesday, Aabar said it would issue a five-year 750 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Aabar ups Daimler exchangeable bond to EUR 1.25 bln" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.