* Total sells 48.8 pct Cepsa stake for 3.7 billion euros * IPIC offering 28 euros per share in full bid for Cepsa * Cepsa shares rise 23.6 percent following offer * Total denies any interest in buying Repsol stake (Releads, adds analyst quotes, detail on IPIC) By Jonathan Gleave and Marie Maitre MADRID/PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi increased its refining exposure by taking over Cepsa after buying half the Spanish oil company from French group Total for 3.7 billion euros ($5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Abu Dhabi ups refining drive with Cepsa takeover" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.