* Fiscal Q3 EPS ex. items $1.00 vs market view of $0.93 * Q3 revenue $1.61 billion, slightly below expectations * Sees Q4 EPS ex. items $0.95-$0.97, below expectations * Shares unchanged after-hours (Adds outlook, updates share move) NEW YORK, April 30 (Reuters) - Affiliated Computer Services Inc posted a stronger-than-expected rise in quarterly profit thanks to demand for business process outsourcing and technology services, but it gave a soft outlook due to weak business spending. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-ACS profit beats expectations but outlook soft" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642