* 2012 parent-only global sales seen up 20 pct at 8.48 mln * 2012 global production seen up 24 pct at record 8.65 mln * Toyota may take back top-seller crown from GM in 2012 * Forecast may be too optimistic - analyst * Profit recovery to lag sales, production; yen a concern (Adds analysts' comments, details) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp forecast a 20 percent jump in global sales to a record 8.48 million vehicles next year as it claws ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-After a year of disasters, Toyota sees record sales in 2012" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.