(Adds source comment on board meet in 17th paragraph) By Jane Barrett and William Schomberg MILAN, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Fiat accelerated a change in leadership on Tuesday when chairman Paolo Fresco said he would step down, paving the way for Umberto Agnelli to reclaim the top job on behalf of the struggling carmaker's founding family. Fresco, who had previously said he would retire in coming months, announced he would formally present his resignation on Friday to the group's board, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Agnelli to take control of Fiat, Fresco out" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642