(Adds pledge from shareholder AMAG, updates shares) By Annika Breidthardt ZURICH, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Shares in Swiss International Air Lines rose as much as 11 percent on Monday on hopes the cash-strapped Swiss carrier would soon wrap up a long-awaited deal to give it extra liquidity. The volatile shares were up seven percent at 12.95 francs by 1430 GMT after peaking at 13.50 francs. They have gained a quarter since the start of the year, helped by hopes the airline industry may pull ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Airline Swiss stock rises on finance hopes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.