(Adds source on purpose of deal, detail, shares) By John O'Donnell FRANKFURT, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Allianz AG will net about one billion euros ($1.3 billion) from a series of bond and share sales aimed at boosting its capital and cutting exposure to volatile equity markets, it said on Wednesday. Sources close to the group said it also hoped the deals would lift its credit rating and raise fresh funds for Dresdner Bank, which has been a drag on profits ever since Allianz bought it for 24 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Allianz raises 1 bln eur to help rating, bank" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.