* Citi, Goldman, JPMorgan, M. Stanley lead underwriters * Number of shares, price range not specified in filing * U.S. Treasury owns 73.8 percent stake in Ally (Adds ownership details, reasons for filing for smaller IPO) NEW YORK, March 31 (Reuters) - Ally Financial filed for an initial public offering that will allow the U.S. government to sell down its majority stake in the bailed-out auto and mortgage lender. The company filed with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ally files for IPO, readies for Treasury sell-down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.