* Options range from 'staying the course' to bankruptcy - CEO * Ally is 73.8 pct owned by Treasury after bailouts * Net income $310 mln vs $146 mln year-ago (Recasts; adds comments on mortgage business, details on Chrysler pact) By Rick Rothacker and David Henry April 26 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc, the U.S. government-owned lender, said its mortgage unit could file for bankruptcy, in the company's most direct statement so far about its plans for the struggling business. Ally Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ally says may put mortgage unit in bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.