* Stock is part of $17.2 bln in crisis-era bailouts * Ally posts $1.4 bln qtrly profit vs $206 mln year-ago loss * CEO says $750 million bankruptcy payment could be withdrawn * ResCap mortgage unit filed for bankruptcy in May 2012 By Rick Rothacker and Tanya Agrawal Feb 5 (Reuters) - Ally Financial Inc, the U.S. auto lender that is majority-owned by the U.S. government, is working to repay $5.9 billion in preferred ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ally working to repay Treasury stock in 'near future'" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.