* Q4 revenue outlook disappoints, shares down 3.5 pct * Q3 sales $618.2 mln, beats Street view $570.1 mln * Q3 EPS 52 cents, Street view 39 cents * 'Outperformance has become the norm' - analyst (Adds analyst comment, executive comment from interview, bylines) By Bernie Woodall and Deepa Seetharaman DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc's third-quarter results trounced Wall Street estimates on Friday, yet shares slumped due in part because its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-American Axle forecast seen light, shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.