(Adds details from CFO, analyst's remarks, byline, updates stock) By David Bailey CHICAGO, April 28 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker American Axle & Manufacturing Holdings Inc. on Friday said first-quarter earnings dropped 35 percent, missing Wall Street forecasts and sending shares down 8 percent. American Axle said expenses for pension, retirement and supplemental unemployment hurt results. However, initial market reaction to new full-size sport-utility vehicles from major customer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-American Axle quarterly earnings fall, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.