(Recasts first paragraph) TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Arcelor Mittal and Nippon Steel Corp. have agreed to double automotive sheet capacity at their U.S. joint venture at an estimated cost of 30 billion yen ($254 million), the Nikkei business daily reported on Monday. L.N. Mittal and Akio Mimura, the heads of the world's No. 1 and No. 2 steelmakers, also agreed to expand their alliance in areas other than their U.S. venture at a meeting in New Delhi on Sunday, the paper said. The two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Arcelor, Nippon Steel to double U.S. output-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642