* Q4 adj loss $0.88/share vs est loss $0.30/share * Cuts quarterly cash dividend by 80 pct * Shares down as much as 9 pct (Recasts throughout; adds analysts comment; updates share movement) By A.Ananthalakshmi BANGALORE, Jan 28 (Reuters) - U.S. trucking company Arkansas Best Corp slashed its quarterly dividend by 80 percent and took additional steps to save costs, shifting focus to the company's capital structure even as its peers have hinted at early signs of freight recovery. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Arkansas Best posts wider loss; cuts dividend" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.