(Adds conference call comments, details, updates stock price. Figures in U.S. dollars unless noted.) TORONTO, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Ballard Power Systems Inc. reported a narrower third-quarter loss on Wednesday, as the fuel-cell developer cut operating expenses and saw a foreign exchange gain. Vancouver-based Ballard posted a net loss of $31.1 million, or 26 cents a share, in the quarter ended Sept. 30, compared with a loss of $40.2 million, or 38 cents a share, in the same period last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Ballard loss narrows on gain, lower expenses" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.