(Adds Capitalia and Intesa details) By Gianni Montani and Paola Arosio TURIN/MILAN, June 25 (Reuters) - Fiat's main creditor banks have agreed to help underwrite a 1.8 billion-euro capital increase, part of a latest rescue plan the industrial group is due to unveil on Thursday, financial sources said. Sanpaolo IMI , UniCredito , Intesa and Capitalia would back the sale of new Fiat shares to raise vital cash, the sources told Reuters on Wednesday, hours before Fiat's new CEO was due to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Banks said to agree to Fiat cap hike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.