(Adds POSCO comment, shares) TOKYO, Nov 30 (Reuters) - Baosteel Group Corp. , China's largest steel maker, may ask Japan's Nippon Steel Corp. and South Korea's POSCO Co. to buy shares in it, Baosteel's chairwoman said in an interview published in the Nihon Keizai business daily on Thursday. Baosteel, the world's No.5 steelmaker after the merger of the two biggest steelmakers Mittal and Arcelor , may ask Nippon Steel and POSCO to take stakes if it lists its shares overseas, the Nihon ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Baosteel may ask Nippon Steel,POSCO to buy shares-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.