(Adds comments paragraphs 7,10,13,14 & updates share price 4) By Wambui Chege JOHANNESBURG, Nov 20 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial services company Barloworld unveiled a 1.42 billion rand ($215 million) offer for Avis Southern Africa on Thursday, sending the car hire firm's shares to a life high. Barloworld offered to buy the 65.3 percent of Avis it does not already own for 970 rand in cash and five Barloworld shares for every 100 Avis shares held. Avis ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Barloworld makes $215 mln offer for Avis S.Africa" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642