* Says sees EBIT improving significantly this year * Q4 EBIT 1.48 billion euros, vs forecast 1.27 bln * Proposes 1.70 euro dividend, vs forecast 1.75 euro * First divided cut in 16 years was expected * Shares gain 4.3 percent, outperforming chemicals benchmark (Adds opening share price, more background) LUDWIGSHAFEN, Germany, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Germany's BASF predicted marked operating profit gains this year with a shaky recovery seen lifting chemicals and plastics sales volumes, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-BASF sees profit growth this year; shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.