(Updates with comment from analysts, latest shares) By Arindam Nag and Daniel Morrissey NEW YORK/LONDON, June 25 (Reuters) - The bidding war for defense and auto parts maker TRW Inc. heated up on Tuesday with Northrop Grumman Corp. raising its offer to about $7.2 billion, while three other companies vie for just its defense assets, sources familiar with the talks said. The competition for TRW comes as Washington and some of its allies boost defense spending following the Sept. 11 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Bidding war for defense firm TRW heats up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.