* Q1 EPS ex-items 65 cents vs Wall St view 41 cents * Raises 2010 EPS forecast by 50 pct to $2.20 to $2.50 * Sees 2010 revenue growth of as much as 32 percent * Shares up 9.3 percent (Adds CEO comment, link to Tenneco earnings, analyst remarks) By Soyoung Kim DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Auto parts maker BorgWarner Inc boosted its 2010 earnings outlook after posting a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit, propelled by improving industry production and rising demand for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-BorgWarner raises outlook, shares surge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.