(Recasts with Bosch comment) By Ben Blanchard SHANGHAI, Nov 18 (Reuters) - German engineering firm Robert Bosch GmbH will invest 600 million euros ($705 million) with a Chinese fuel injector firm in a venture to make diesel nozzles for car and truck engines, the Chinese company said on Tuesday. Bosch [ROBG.UL] and its units would have a 67 percent stake in the venture and China's Wuxi Weifu the rest, making the German firm the latest multinational to jump on China's auto boom ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Bosch, China's Weifu plan 600 mln-euro venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642