* Economy grows 0.4 pct in 2nd quarter, below forecast * Shrinking investment casts doubt on expected recovery * Farms did well, but exports and consumer activity weak By Brian Winter and Silvio Cascione SAO PAULO, Aug 31 (Reuters) - Brazil's economy disappointed again in the second quarter in the latest sign of weakness among big emerging markets, and an abrupt decline in investment cast doubt on whether activity will pick up later ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Brazil economic recovery in doubt after weak 2nd qtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642