(Adds CEO comments, updates shares in paragraphs 5, 15-16) By Ott Ummelas HELSINKI, Feb 24 (Reuters) - Winter tyre specialist Nokian Renkaat said on Monday that Japan's largest tyre maker, Bridgestone , had agreed to purchase a minority stake in the Finnish company to widen its market reach and known-how. Bridgestone said it had no current plans to raise or lower the stake of 18.9 percent, or two million Nokian Renkaat shares, it agreed to buy for 78.34 million euros ($84.9 million) ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Bridgestone to buy 19 pct stake in Finnish rival" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642