(Adds comment by lead attorney in national class-action efforts.) By Karen Padley CHICAGO, May 23 (Reuters) - Bridgestone Corp.'s Firestone unit said on Friday it has agreed to settle a Texas class-action lawsuit over its recall of Wilderness AT and ATX tires more than two years ago. Firestone said details are still being worked out and won't be publicly disclosed until the agreement is approved by a court. It is the first time that Firestone, based in Nashville, Tennessee, has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Bridgestone settles Texas class-action lawsuit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642