* BYD to launch premium multipurpose vehicle * Shares close up 1.9 percent (Adds Buffett comment on television) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan HONG KONG/BEIJING, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Chinese car and battery maker BYD Co Ltd has discussed the possibility of billionaire investor Warren Buffett raising his 10 percent stake, local media reported on Wednesday, boosting its shares. In the past week, analysts had speculated that Buffett, who is making a closely watched tour of China with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Buffett discussed BYD stake hike - report *" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.